Before we check out the requirements and costs of living about Sweden we have to know little things about Sweden. Those are,
- The money that people use in Sweden is called Swedish krona.
- The total population is about 9.8 million
- Stockholm is the capital of Sweden and the language is Swedish.
There are some major cities that people love to go and live with are,
Flyttar till Sverige and the tips are given below.
Requirements by country wise:
Shifting yourself to Sweden can come under the requirements of different ways and it is different for people.
UK and European Union:
- People from these sides can easily get into the country without having any hurdles.
- The person from the EU will automatically get the rights of getting the citizenship if once they stayed for a given duration continuously.
- They do not want to apply any residence permit to get permission from the government to live with even their visa period gets over.
- After 5 years of living in Sweden, these people can get their permit for residence.
- The only thing they have to do is, by enrolling themselves into the Swedish population register and get the card.
US and Australia:
- The work permit or study permit is the only way to stay in Sweden legally if you are not from the EU or the UK.
- If you are applying for the work permit you need to show them the secured job before you enter
- If you didn’t get the work permit then the other way is that you had married a Swedish person and the proof wants to get submitted.
The procedure to apply for the work permit,
- you must have the valid passport
- you have to show them the job offer that you received
- employee with the insurance coverage
- the salary should compromise yourself
You have to afford for yourself:
- The quality and the environment of Sweden is very excellent and the actual thing is that you have to pay a little higher in Sweden.
- The cost of living is very important for you to handle.
- For example, the total cost of living for a month is approximately more than 20 – 25 KR.
The job in Sweden can be found in the platforms and those indicate that level of search. You have to get the place to live with.
Common things for people are,
- This is a country and age-restricted visa.
- Citizens from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Japan, Monaco, Hong Kong, Taiwan, or the Republic of Korea are eligible for this visa.
- The age limit is between 18 and 30.
- This Visa cannot be extended
- after the term of 2 years unless you can obtain sponsorship or another visa.
All over that, as per other EU countries, people should have to take the insurance
coverage for life. The language has to train by the people for better knowledge
in the country to live with.